To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve;
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals and our community;
- Exceeding your expectations;
- Ensureing a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment; and
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please have your current insurance card and information, as well as a copy of all medications you are currently taking, and emergency contact information with you when you arrive.
Please call our office (304) 645-0870 with any other questions and concerns about your upcoming visit. We look forward to taking care of you.